Here you’ll learn all the basic commands and queries written in the Cassandra NoSQL database, these basic commands are extremely useful to learn more advanced concepts. I’ll cover almost all the basic commands required to perform operations and queries on a keyspace or database in Cassandra. By the end of this course you’ll have a good sense of knowledge about Cassandra CQL and NoSQL databases in general. You’ll be familiar with all the basic commands and basic queries and you can start learning more advanced concepts in NoSQL databases.
Consider this course as a stepping stone or the first step for you in learning the concept of Big Data.
I hope that you’ll enjoy this basic course and learn from it.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners Curious About NoSQL Databases
- Beginner Programmers
- Beginner Database Developers
- Students Interested In Databases
- Those Who Are Interested In Cassandra
- Just A Computer With Working Internet Connection!
- Datastax Installed On Your Machine
Learn Apache Cassandra Using Datastax In 30 Minutes.zip | Mirror [Size: 209.7 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)