This course teaches beginners to industry professionals the fundamental concepts of Distributed Programming in the context of python & Django. We look at how to build applications that increase throughput and reduce latency. In this course, we will take a dive intially in the irst part of the course and build a strong foundation of asynchronous parallel tasks using python-celery a distributed task queue framework. We will explore AWS SQS for scaling our parallel tasks on the cloud. These fundamentals will aid you in building scalable Python solutions for virtually any python project. By the end of this course, you will have learnt how to use popular distributed programming frameworks for python and Django. Through concepts learnt, you will discover the world of distributed computing with Python and how easy it is to build distributed components into your python or Django projects.
Why take this course?
- As to be python developer or Django web application developer, Its important to learn how to build applications that are able to process long running jobs or tasks in a non blocking way e.g sending mass email, map reduce, running high computational functions. Building a chatting applications.
- This course builds up your skills in distribute programming giving you the tools you need to scale your applications
- This course consist of projects you can use to implement in your real world projects with the sole emphasis of allowing your applications to become distributed and have asynchronous components
- During the course, you will have online access to the instructor and get individualized answers to your questions posted on forums.
- As an enrolled student you will get lifetime access to over 30 lectures plus and counting including future series of lessons
- This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! This means If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. Though you may just miss out of the future existing lessons planned ahead and free source code for your own personal or business projects. So what are you waiting for?
“Come join me and lets build distributed Python apps in a way that will advance your career, enhance your knowledge and potiential to earn even more. The best part is this doesnt need to be hard it actually can be fun”
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners to python programming language
- Non Python programmers looking to explore distributed programming in python
- Aspiring Technical Founders looking to implement distributed applications
- Anyone wishing to learn how distributed programming works in python
- Anyone wishing to implement asynchronous programming in python web applications
- Have access to the internet
- Elementary understanding of any programming language
- Sublime Anaconda Python IDE or or any python IDE installed
- Your enthusiasm to learn how to scale distributed applications
Last updated 7/2018
Distributed Tasks Demystified with Celery, SQS & Python.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)