- Looking to improve your career in Network-Association and being able to Understand the organizational management and access control functions of the Policy Center system?
>> If your answer is big YES, then you’re definitely in the right place.
Why this course is Powerful and Unique ?
this course is the first one on udemy platform and on most of educational platforms which can get you from academical information to the real world career as it gets you – step by step – to understand the security policy configuration of the Policy Center system.
This course prepares students for beginning and associate level roles in cybersecurity operations
This course will be 11 sections in 2 parts ,part one will 7 sections and part two will be 4 sections each section can be considered as independent course. So let’s begin
At this course :
- These tracks would be like a piece of cake to you.
- We’ll take you from the Scratch to a HIGHER level of Designing and Analysis.
- We’ll design with each other a complete industrial system used in the practical life.
- You’ll find questions at end of each section to review the chapter.
My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question as I believe we can learn from each other
This is a course that will continue to grow and grow ..
## So don’t hesitate and click ” Buy Now ” button so you can begin on the right path!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in Understanding Network Security and VPN.
- Electrical Engineering Students.
- Anyone who wants to be familiar with network communication.
At the end of this course, you will have ability to:
- Understand firewall User Management
- Understand firewall VLAN//SA/E1/ADSL/WLAN/3G technology
- Understand the concept and functions of VPN
- Understand OSI model
- Understand TCP/IP principles
- Understand the NAT configuration of firewalls
- Understand firewall Dual-System Hot Backup basic technology
- Understand TCP/IP security issues
- Understand the principles of the NAT technology
- Understand the application of NAT
- Understand key VPN technologies
- Understand the classification and application of VPN
Who this course is for:
- This Course is aimed at complete BEGINNERS and INTERMEDIATE electrical engineering students. No previous engineering experience is assumed!
- Any one is interested in network security
- Any communication student
- Researchers and Teacher Assistants
- Junior Electrical Engineers
- Students who want to begin their career in Network-Security.
- passion to learn be at its highest level!
- Having some pretty simple basics of electricity.
Last updated 3/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)