PostgreSQL is a general purpose and object-relational database management system, the most advanced open source database system widely used to build back end systems.
Startups including big companies such as Apple, Cisco, Redhat and more use Postgres to drive their business.
The Goal of this course is to help anyone to become familiar with Relational Databases and learn most common used SQL statements, allowing you execute queries agains any relational database.
Course Road Map
- Introduction to PostgreSQL
- Setup your environment and get ready to start coding for both MacOS and Windows
- Create, Read, Update & Delete (CRUD) commands
- Learn about different ways of filtering data using where clause
- Work with Date and Timestamps
- Lean how to to Join and Left Join to combine data from one more tables
- Postgres extensions and how sequences are managed
- Learn how to create tables with the right constraints
- Learn how to export data to CSV files
- Congratulations. You will be ready to right SQL and have a great understanding of Postgres database
Let’s get started now
Who this course is for:
- Passionate student who want to learn about databases