IELTS – Prepare for IELTS Speaking by Former IELTS Examiners
- Be better prepared for your IELTS exam by studying current IELTS speaking topics with a former IELTS examiner
Have a richer vocabulary with lots of collocations, which are vital for higher band scores
- A basic understanding of English
- Commitment and focus to complete the course
- If you can print off the model answers before watching the videos, that would be useful
This IELTS Speaking course will help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking exam for both General and Academic by giving you an insight into how IELTS examiners are assessing your band score. The course focuses on current and recent IELTS speaking topics so you will become familiar with some of the questions that IELTS examiners are currently asking and it will focus on the kinds of things IELTS examiners are particularly listening for.
- Learn how to answer some of the 2018 IELTS Speaking questions – detailed analysis of model answers to show you what IELTS examiners are looking for – over 60 videos
- Downloadable 165-page PDF document with 42 Part 2 model answers and hundreds of Part 3 model answers
- Learn how to use collocations in your answers, which will help you to achieve a higher band score in Lexical Resource in IELTS Speaking
- Learn how to use complex grammar to improve your Grammatical Range and Accuracy band score in IELTS Speaking
- Learn how to use discourse markers to improve your Fluency and Coherence band score in IELTS Speaking
What students have said about this course:
This course has now had over 100 5 star reviews!!!
“Thank you ever so much for this unbelievable course. I have gone through it many times and I understand how every word was chosen carefully to impress the IELTS examiner. Thank you so much.” (Maher, Pakistan)
“I am so impressed with this course. Thank you so much for creating it.” (Arya, India)
“This is the most detailed IELTS course out there.” (JK, Korea)
If you are trying to jump from a 6.0 to an 8.0 then this is impossible with an online course. It takes around a year of study on average to improve by 1.0 band score. What this course will do is familiarise you with IELTS Speaking topics and make you aware of the kinds of things that IELTS examiners are listening for. Please note not all current Part 1, 2 and 3 topics are included, as the course would need to be hundreds of hours long, but you will be able to study lots of topics to give you a range of vocabulary to use for other topics.
- Anyone who is taking Academic or General IELTS
IELTS – Prepare for IELTS Speaking by Former IELTS Examiners.part1.rar (700.00 MB)
IELTS – Prepare for IELTS Speaking by Former IELTS Examiners.part2.rar (700.00 MB)
IELTS – Prepare for IELTS Speaking by Former IELTS Examiners.part3.rar (232.17 MB)