- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects to your videos to make them look better.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Students should have DaVinci Resolve installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
- We teach this course using DaVinci Resolve 15. If you have a older or newer version, you should still be able to learn with this course.
- DaVinci Resolve would run better on a fast computer with preferably 8GB RAM and a dedicated Graphics Card.
Start editing your video professionally with Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve!
If you are looking for a free video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, DaVinci is the best answer. DaVinci Resolve is used by amateur and professional video editors across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
We’ll be teaching the course using the DaVinci Resolve 15 application, but if you have a previous version, or even a newer version, you can still learn to edit with this course.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The lead instructor for this course, Kashif A. has partnered with Phil Ebiner of Video School Online to put together this DaVinci Resolve masterclass. Kashif is a best-selling instructor of top-rated courses that get great reviews such as:
An incredible learning experience. The instructor is very clear and easily understood. – Walter Simmons
Teaching by an expert teacher. – Abdulkadir Cabuğa
Excellent! I couldn’t ask for a better tutorial on whiteboard animations. The course is very thorough, and provides enough practice activities to apply the skills. –
Our Promise to You
We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
What is this DaVinci Resolve course all about?
In this complete guide to DaVinci Resolve video editing course, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in DaVinci Resolve, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
BONUS: As a bonus, you’ll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use DaVinci Resolve for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Phil & Kashif
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST FREE video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with DaVinci Resolve.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened DaVinci Resolve (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with DaVinci Resolve, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.