About this course
- Lectures: 90
- Video: 14.5 hours
- Skill level: Beginner Level
- 2000 students
- Languages: English
This is set of 7 parts where we cover all the basic building blocks of an Angular App. We cover topics like Single Page Applications, Angular Application Architecture, TypeScript, Angular CLI, Modules, Components, Life Cycle Hooks, View Queries, Routing, Child Routing, RouteParams and Route QueryParams, Guards, HttpClient, Services, Observables, Directives, Forms and using third party modules and libraries like Material Design Bootstrap, Angular Material and Firebase
What are the requirements?
- NodeJS Installed
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS, NPM, node_modules
- We’ll use AngularCLI, so make sure that it’s installed as well.
- We’ll use Visual Studio Code as our IDE
What am I going to get from this course?
- Built a Single Page Application using Angular
- Using TypeScript
- Implementing various building blocks in Angular
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn Angular