Use DialogFlow to train chatbot to have dialogs. Master DialogFlow. Create chatbot for Messenger. Chatbots
- understand how chatbots work
- build chatbots for Messenger
- know how to create custom code to add flexibility to your chatbot
- have in-depth knowledge of natural language processing with Api.ai
- know and use the fb messenger api
- get information from the conversation
- add persistent menu
- use all the possible message types: text, images, video, quick replies, buttons, carousels,…
- students will get a codebase that is easily extendable
- have a chatbot that can be easily extended to connect to other APIs
- add rich media messages in API.AI
- have a chatbot that answers FAQ
- you need to know what chatbots are
Do you want to build a chatbot, so a bot that can talk? Yes a bot that can talk to your friends or customers or fans while you sleep or do something else. You can make one for your customer that keep on asking the same questions. Or if you have a community for your fans and followers that want to know your personal details. Use your imagination, any time you have to reply the same thing over and over again, someone else like a bot can do it for you.
In the first part of the course we’ll make a chatbot without programming skills. We’ll build a ChatBot that can answer frequently asked questions and I’ll show you how to teach your bot to have any other dialogs. We’ll learn this by teaching our ChatBot to take job interviews. We’ll use API.AI to process natural language, that is understand what users want. Chat bot will communicate to it’s customers via the Facebook Messenger.
With the new app our bot will be able to remember things, that is store information into a database or connect to other API services. With this bot will gain external knowledge and functionality.
And remember, I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU. I ANSWER EVERY QUESTION AND HELP EVERY STUDENT.
At the end of the course you’ll have a fully functional ChatBot. And you’ll also know how to teach the bot to have other dialogs with customers. You’ll know how to make a bot for yourself and for other people.
My name is Jana Bergant and I’m a developer with over 16 years of experience. I’m an IT instructor teaching people new tech skills. Over 3660 people are already taking my course.
I help all my students at every step of development. And I’ll be here for you!
More work with a database – retrieving and using user’s preferences
Do you want to catch the train in the new tech revolution, the bot revolution?
Chatbots represent one of the major trends in 2016. Some have even suggested they’ll eventually supplant our app-based ecosystem.
App leaders like Facebook, who want to guarantee that people spend most of their time in their apps, are placing big bets on aggregating content and collecting bot integrations to keep users active and engaged.
So if the predictions turn right this will open up a new channel for businesses to reach a large audience. And here is a BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! Be one of the first people that know how to build chatbots. You can build it for your business or other people.
This course will show you how to create a ChatBot!
– Prebuilt agents
– Follow-up intents
– save and retrieve information from a chatbot to a database
– add quick replies to parameters
– we learn how to add rich messages to your Chatbot in API.AI.
– we learn how to connect to 3rd party api, get data from it and use it in a chatbot
– I added extra resources for chatbot prototyping, chatbot analytics, chatbot developer platforms, chatbot stores, chatbot marketing, chatbot translators, chatbot customer service engines, chatbot job boards, chatbot magazines, chatbot newsletters, discussion forums, podcasts and conferences
11.September: added 2 part of the course. We upgrade the chatbot, add new features using Node.JS
So join me and let’s build a chat bot together!
- everybody that realizes the potential chatbots bring
- everybody who wan’t a deeper knowledge of API.AI
- everybody who wants to build a chatbot for Messanger
- everybody who needs a bot to answer FAQ
- everybody who needs a bot to take job interviews
- everybody who need the bot to talk to customers or friend or fans or …
- You should not take the course if you don’t know what chatbot is. Take a peak at the first FREE videos first!
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/chatbots/.