UPDATE: Introducing ODIN WEEKLY for this ultimate course on HTML and CSS.
Don’t know about our new initiative? Here it is….
ODIN WEEKLY is the initiative taken by ODIN ACADEMY LLP.
What will you get under this program?
1. This course will get fresh new content every week for at least 2 years. We will continuously add new content in this course every Monday of the week. This way the course won’t get old or outdated and every change in technology will be updated here.
2. We will update all existing students through Educational Announcements about the addition of new content with their titles mentioned.
3. If you’re not free every week, you can come back to course every month and learn new concepts without paying extra.
4. You can ask through discussion board for the topics to be covered in upcoming week (suggestions are always welcome).
5. All current and new students enrolled in this course are eligible to access ODIN WEEKLY.
6. You don’t have to pay extra, once you’re inside you’ll get unlimited content for rest of the life.
TIP: Look at the curriculum below to know about the topics added recently.
Learn – the language of web designing and styling using HTML and CSS!!
This course acts as a complete guide to web styling through CSS and HTML. This course takes you to complete ride through all the concepts of CSS and HTML. This course will help you kick start your career in this field of Web Development and Web Designing. This course gives a wide insight of CSS3 but step by step. This makes it more realishing and effective.
Some features of this course on CSS and HTML:
- Introduction to HTML
- Introducing HTML
- Recommended text editor
- How to write tags in HTML?
- Writing and formatting text
- How to create lists?
- Create a basic table to showcase your data
- Adding images and using <area> tag
- Introducing CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- Modes of writing styles
- Writing styles in HTML code using style attribute
- Writing styles in <head> using <style> tag
- Using <link rel=”stylesheet”>
- Writing styles in external files
- Knowing about colour codes
- Red Green Blue – Basic components of all colors
- Hue saturation and lightness colour codes
- Text properties
- Concept of id and class
- Align your text using CSS
- Uppercase and lowercase text
- Decorating the text using CSS
- Indentation paragraphs
I created this class with a newbie mindset so that all beginners could learn from complete scratch.We will learn about major tags that we use in all the web pages. We will get to create lists, tables, text formatting, images and much more in this section of HTML.We will write all the possible major properties of CSS. I will teach you all the concepts from basic level to an intermediate level, like color codes and shorthand in margins and padding. So ultimately, you’re going to learn a lot from this course.
This course targets newbies and intermediates. This course helps in making a strong web designing base using CSS and HTML.
Enroll and enjoy the real essence of web developing and designing
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build websites
- People wanting to make a living (or side-income) from web development
- Beginners who should make their future bright
- Computer programmers
- Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML and CSS
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS who struggle to put together a good-looking website
- Web Masters who Need to Improve Development Skills
- Those Considering a Career in Web Development
- There are no skill prerequisites for this course although it’s helpful if you are familiar with operating your computer and using the internet.
- You can take this course using a Mac, PC or LInux machine.
- No coding or design experience necessary — I show you everything in this course!
- Passion to learn exciting new skills
- A Text Editor
Last updated 11/2018
HTML CSS: Essential steps to learn HTML CSS [WEEKLY UPDATED].zip | Mirror [Size: 553.6 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)