Often times, learning a new game engine can be difficult, especially when it comes to Unreal Engine 4. Unreal Engine 4 makes your 3D games stand out, as long as you know how to properly use it.
This course will teach you exactly how to use it. The 8 lectures course (which only takes over three hours of your time) starts off with the basics. It teaches you how to implement the basics to create great visuals that are real to the human mind. From there, you are taught simple, clear concepts. That way it’s easy to follow and Unreal Engine 4 becomes much easier to use.
The best part is, you will use the concepts learned for every single game project that you will ever develop. You will even discover and love using the difficult feature, the marketplace. While others (who didn’t take the course) will find that feature hard to maneuver.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply what you learned to build your own games from start to finish.
- Organize your game development to make your workflow not only quality but faster.
- Make use of Unreal’s blueprints to expand on every game and create new mechanic which works in your game.
What’s more? If you struggle with programming and coding, you are in luck! This course gives you examples upon examples guiding you through the fundamentals of Blueprint programming. So that in little to no time, you will be able to make magic with Blueprints.
You will finally get a course that teaches you how to build a game, from A to Z. When you are done, you will know how to make quality 3D that sets you apart.
Don’t let change stop you from building your skills. Simply click the Enroll Now button to get started right now!
More about the Instructor:
Merlion SG Academy is an online training website offering video courses taught by industry experts in game development,
they has enjoyed sharing their knowledge and has given a way to quickly provide very specific training to those students who learn game development online and helps your career move forward.
We believed that Your career is defined by what you know and how well you know it.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS – please take a look at Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
Who this course is for:
- This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- People interested in developing commercial quality 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
- The ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unreal and visual programming, C++, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
- This course is designed for board gamer who is interested in board games, tic-tac games or turn based strategy games.
- Installed Unreal engine 4.20 or above
- A basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication) will facilitate comprehension of certain coding logic.
- A basic understanding of chess game like chess movement, chess attack or castling, and check system, checkmate condition
- Before beginning this course, you should be comfortable browsing the Web and working with your OS like Windows, Mac or Linux
- No prior programming or Unreal experience is required. If you have worked in C++ or Unreal before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
Last updated 8/2019
Mechanic Game Design Using Blueprint In Unreal Engine 4.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)