Update: English closed captions have been added, transcript available
Update # 1: MPU6050 interfacing and tilt sensing tutorials added
Update # 2: LCD interfacing tutorials added
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
A comprehensive and practical course on learning Embedded Linux systems on Beaglebone hardware
100% hands-on and step by step explanation using hardware
This Course Demystifies learning Embedded Linux Systems and running embedded Linux and its various components on the Beaglebone hardware. See above “what will I learn?? ” section to understand what this course promises!
- Interesting Hardware interfacing projects and well explained inner working details step by step
- ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE for your Beaglebone hardware
- At the end of each section students will have exciting assignments to complete which strengthen their understanding deeply
- Embedded Linux quizzes to test your Understanding.
- Q/A and project related help from the instructor
1) Wireless networking projects using Beaglebone
2) Audio / Video projects
3) Touchscreen interfacing and much more.
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are looking to explore the world of Linux on ARM
- Professionals or students work on Embedded linux systems
- Basic knowledge of linux commands may be required
- Basic ‘C’ Programming knowledge may be required but not mandatory
Last updated 9/2019
Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.8 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)