Why this course is shorter than the others?
- First, let me assure you that this ISTQB CTFL course is complete. (unlike some courses)
- All the students who have taken this ISTQB CTFL course have passed the exam from the first trial. and the best thing about it is that they do it with minimum effort.
- Second, I did provide this ISTQB CTFL course hundreds of times before and I have 1000s of graduated students.
- Third, trust me, I’m an ISTQB Registered Training Provider. (unlike other courses)
- Fourth, can you really listen to one course for 15 hours or more?!
- Fifth, you have nothing to lose, if you don’t like it, you have 30 days money-back guarantee.
This course is designed for people seeking foundation level certification based on the ISTQB certification program. This course completely covers the current ISTQB syllabus (2018 version) and also provides additional information and guidance in key areas. The terms used in this course are taken from the current ISTQB glossary.
I have helped thousands of people get into the IT field as testers by just get them certified using this course. I also have helped many people get a better job in a better company by taking this course.
Besides learning the basics of software testing and the effect of testing and quality on the overall software life cycle, I’ll concentrate heavily on helping you pass the exam from your first trail. and I do that by solving hundreds of questions with you and giving you exam tips in every area. and being with you answering all your questions all the time
If you face any sample ISTQB CTFL question anywhere that you need to understand its answer, Kindly post it in the discussion board and I will be happy to answer it for you as soon as possible.
“This material is not accredited with the ISTQB”.
Who this course is for:
- Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
- A basic software life cycle background is highly recommended
- very basic software programming is needed
Last updated 10/2019
ISTQB Foundation Level Certification 2018 (CTFL).zip | Mirror [Size: 3.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)