**Course includes practice exercise files, LIFETIME access and is covered by the Udemy money-back guarantee**
Everything you need to become a spreadsheet guru in Microsoft Excel 2019/365 from Beginner to Advanced users by Excel experts Simon Sez IT.
Excel for Beginners 2019
With this 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2019/365 course, you’ll gain a fantastic grounding in Microsoft Excel. This in-depth course is perfect for those brand new to Excel and who are using Excel 2019 or Excel 365 editions. This course is perfect if you’re brand new to Excel or are upgrading from an older version.
What You’ll Learn
- What’s new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas – the basics
Advanced Excel 2019
With this 8-hour, expert-led video training course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information.
What You’ll Learn
- What’s new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
***Exercise and demo files included in both courses***
This 2-course bundle includes:
- 15-hours of video tutorials
- Over 150 individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Demo files used by the trainer
- Certificates of completion
This Excel mega bundle is designed for students of all Excel capabilities. If you are brand new to Microsoft Excel or who are upgrading from a previous version and want to keep up to date with Excel 2019 and 365 developments, then the start at the beginning.
If you already have a good understanding of MS Excel then you might want to start in the Advanced section where the expert author will help you take your spreadsheeting skills to the next level.
Contents and Overview
Through 152 lectures and over 15-hours of content, this course will teach you to understand spreadsheet basics, including:
- Creating your first workbook and how to navigate Excel
- Page and print setup – just print the bits of Excel you mean to!
- Moving data around and adding and deleting
- Introduction to formulas and functions, what you need to know.
- How to create amazing looking charts and graphs
Before moving onto the most business-relevant advanced functions and formulas you might need. This includes:
- Financial functions (interest depreciation etc.)
- Statistical functions
- How to best visualize your data using PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Advanced charting
- And so much more…
Upon completion of this course, you’ll have a great grounding in Excel formulas and functions. You’ll be confident in navigating, sharing and using spreadsheets in a variety of ways.
You’ll be able to create charts that have an impact from databases that communicate data and financial records efficiently and effectively.
You will be able to report data in various formats including: tables, graphs and PivotTables. Once completed you’ll have advanced understanding of Excel that will positively impact your professional capability.
Who this course is for:
- Those new to using Microsoft Excel.
- No previous knowledge of Excel required. This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Excel.
- Users of earlier versions of Excel looking to update their skills.
- Users with basic knowledge of Excel and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to advance their Excel knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
Last updated 8/2019
Master Excel 2019/365 with this Beginner to Advanced Bundle.zip | Mirror [Size: 7.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)