The Learning Tactics Inventory Facilitator’s Guide will assist facilitators, trainers, and presenters with the resources to offer the optimal learning experience for those taking the self-scoring Learning Tactics Inventory. The guide offers:
– An explanation of the underlying learning model;
– Suggestions for presenting the model to others;
– A description of inventory applications and uses;
– A sample workshop design and administrative suggestions;
– The underlying inventory’s theory and research;
– Suggested resources; and
– Access to the Powerpoint slides.